When was the last time your kids got completely filthy while their parents, friends, and relatives cheered obnoxiously as they watched it all happen? This is your chance to attach the words FUN and FITNESS together for your kids!
The MUDMAN JR is for kids of all abilities between the ages of 7-12. It is approximately one mile long, begins at 12:00 Noon, and is designed to be both fun and challenging. The kids will get the chance to do a handful of obstacles and get ridiculously muddy just like mom and dad, who by the way, are allowed to follow along behind the kids if they are at all concerned and just want to be nearby for a little extra measure of safety.
All racers in the MUDMAN JR will need a parent or guardian’s signature on the waiver in order to participate. This is the kind of event your kids dream about!
ALL MUDMAN JR racers will receive a race shirt, a finisher’s medal, and a shower!
July 21, 2018
• Final race day information will be posted and emailed Thursday before the race.
• Check-in or register 1 hour before your heat
• 1st adult heat will begin at 10:00 am.
• Heats of 100-150 will start every 30 minutes.
• Mudman Jr. heat is scheduled for 12:00 pm
MUDMAN JR. RACE FEES: (Approximately 1/2 of an adult entry fee)
Registration Cost: $TBD